2019 has arrived with a bang! And I have well and stepped into it bigger than I’ve ever been in my life! I well and truly fell off the Slimming World wagon but I am totally back on it it as of today and seeing this as a new start!
I’ve needed the break. Last year was the worst one of my adult life for a huge variety of reasons. However, there is no reason why 2019 has to be as rubbish now so I’ve treating it as a totally new start and refocusing my energy and effort on the things that are important to me!
I go to Florida on holiday in April and I’m seriously scared that I won’t be able to get into the rides, and that I’ll need a seatbelt extender on the plane. Neither of these are experiences I really want to have so I’m totally in the zone now! It does help that Florida is crippling us financially so we can’t afford to have any crap in the house!
So I am going to put it down for all the world to see that these are my aims this year:
- Lose 4 stone – and post proof on here
- Achieve my gold body magic award
- Post a blog post at least twice a week
- Publish at least one recipe a week
- Wear a dress not brought in the plus sized range next New Years Eve
- Step out of my comfort zone and try new foods
I am hoping that this accountability keeps me on track!